Rencontres Chorégraphiques de Carthagz

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Une rencontre réseau danse et arts numérique aura lieu les 6 et 7 mai dans le cadre des Rencontres Chorégraphiques de Carthage. Apportez vos suggestions.

Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

2 participants

Rencontre Pre-Work Suggestion

icv

Rencontre Pre-Work Suggestion Empty Rencontre Pre-Work Suggestion

Message  icv Sam 7 Mar - 21:09

Hi Philippe and all,
    Yes, based on my experience with the Nottingham Digital Cultures Lab (not the conference), my suggestion would be to prepare ahead having each participant read/watch/hear about all the others' work and, from their interests, come already with an idea, method or proposition for a project, research, question, which then would set the discussion and work at the meeting. This means to do some homework before the event, so that the meeting would be much more productive, having everyone think ahead in ways to associate theirs to others' work. Instead of coming and start from scratch learning about the others and being too overwelmed from hearing presentations a new and not having time to digest and react. This way each presentation would have to, in same way, relate with the others, towards theirs specific proposition

What do you think?

Beijinhos,
    Isabel Valverde Rolling Eyes

PS: by the way, this format of forum it's really not very easy to work with. Hard to see the link buttons for posting messages (the blue ones)
    roger malina

Rencontre Pre-Work Suggestion Empty Re: Rencontre Pre-Work Suggestion

Message  roger malina Dim 8 Mar - 1:17

i agree this system is a bit clunky !! not sure i am writing in the right place !!

it is good to do some discussion ahead of time= one technique is to have people propose ahead of time topics that they think are important/critical so a shared perception of urgencies can be developed before th emeeting

roger malina

icv a écrit:Hi Philippe and all,
    Yes, based on my experience with the Nottingham Digital Cultures Lab (not the conference), my suggestion would be to prepare ahead having each participant read/watch/hear about all the others' work and, from their interests, come already with an idea, method or proposition for a project, research, question, which then would set the discussion and work at the meeting. This means to do some homework before the event, so that the meeting would be much more productive, having everyone think ahead in ways to associate theirs to others' work. Instead of coming and start from scratch learning about the others and being too overwelmed from hearing presentations a new and not having time to digest and react. This way each presentation would have to, in same way, relate with the others, towards theirs specific proposition

What do you think?

Beijinhos,
    Isabel Valverde Rolling Eyes

PS: by the way, this format of forum it's really not very easy to work with. Hard to see the link buttons for posting messages (the blue ones)

La date/heure actuelle est Ven 26 Avr - 18:17